LiquidCool Server Systems for anywhere
What makes the LiquidCool Technology perfect for EDGE computing is that systems can be installed almost anywhere, operate silently, and can provide any performance level required.
The server waste heat can be handled conventionally, transported to an inexpensive remote outside heat exchange or the waste heat can be re-purposed for facilities heating applications.
- Fanless operation
- Reduces floorspace required by up to 75%.
- Reduces total energy usage up to 40%
- Uses no water
- Eliminates air handling units
- No air filters
LiquidCool™ | IT CLOSET EDGE SYSTEM
|The customer who’s configuration is shown below saved thousands of dollars by installing a LiquidCool system instead of increasing HVAC capacity. The server waste heat is collected in our fluid and transported to an adjacent room where the waste energy is used to heat the room via a passive baseboard radiator.|
- Servers – Configured to support hyper-converged infrastructure. LiquidCooled by immersion with DirectedFlow
- Processors – Single Intel Xeon D 12 Core Processor per.
- Storage – 1X HDD 10TB 3.5″ (Helium) SATA33X 960GB, 2.5in SATA MLC SSD
- Memory – 4X DDR4 32GB ECC Registered 2400 (128GB Total)
- Network – 2X 10Gb Ethernet (RJ45)
- Eliminates mechanical refrigeration
- Eliminates evaporation and water treatment
- No need for humidity control
- Improves reliability and server lifetime
- Nearly silent operation
LiquidCool Submerged Server System incorporates only the most reliable, name brand, off-the-shelf compute hardware and software. A system can be configured for most applications.
Contact us for more information!