LiquidCool commercial products have undergone extensive environmental testing for operational vibration, shock, MIL-STD high/low temperature (storage), and operational temperature & humidity cycling. Results include successful testing of an operating LiquidCool server with ambient temperatures cycled between 14°F to 149°F (-10°C to 65°C) over a 10 day period.
- IP67 rated sealed enclosures & I/O
- Immersion cooled and protected
- Easy transport
- Easy 2 person lift
- Quick set-up
- No air filters
- Eliminates mechanical refrigeration
- Eliminates evaporation and water treatment
- No need for humidity control
- Improves reliability and server lifetime
- Nearly silent operation
- Fanless operation
- Reduces floorspace up to 75%.
- Reduces power to cool 98%
- Reduces total energy usage up to 40%
- Uses no water
- Eliminates air handling units
LiquidCool Submerged Server System incorporates only the most reliable, name brand, off-the-shelf compute hardware and software. A system can be configured for most applications.
Contact us for more information!