- Reduced capital and operational costs. Saves space and eliminates mechanical refrigeration, evaporative cooling, rack fans, air handles, high ceilings, and raised floors. Reduces power to cool by 98% over air cooling. More than 90% of waste heat can be reclaimed for other uses. There are no chillers, DX units or fans to maintain.
- High component densities. Reduce physical footprint by up to 75% from air-cooled alternatives. LCS can accommodate >100 KW per rack.
- Best-in-class resilience and reliability. Sealed system isolates electronics from the environment. Eliminates fans and isolates electronics from environmental impurities, dampens thermal cycling, and lowers operating temperatures.
- Virtually silent operation. Fan noise and vibration are eliminated..
LiquidCool teams with PurespirIT to conquer the “Far Edge” with the Explorer system. Watch the fantastic video put together by PureSpirIT and check out the Rugged Mobile page to learn more about LiquidCool Explorer systems.
A LiquidCool Solution Design
LCS liquid cooled servers stands out from the rest that brings a number of distinct benefits to your business. The benefits of liquid cooled servers are as follows:
LiquidCool Submerged Server Technology benefits of variety over air:
- High component densities reduce physical footprint up to 75% from air cooled alternatives.
- No air means no fans.
- LSST technology eliminates fans, air conditioning systems and other specialized facilities.
- Massive increases in efficiency significantly reduce the power required to cool a data center up to 98% and total energy costs by up to 40%, achieving a cooling PUE as low as 1.02.
- Components are isolated from the outside environment, preventing exposure to humidity and contaminants and can significantly increase lifespan.
- LSST offers solutions across a wide range of industries. We have helped a number of data centers increase server performance with our liquid cooled server systems.