LiquidCool Submerged Server Technology (LSST) is the next-generation advancement of the most efficient and the most cost effective server system operation
- No CRAC systems required
- End of Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) systems.
- Total liquid submersion technology does not require CRAC systems or chillers.
- The heat is captured by a liquid, then carried outside or recycled to heat the building.
- Freedom from fans
- 100% fanless operation.
- Liquid submerged systems patented technology requires no blades or rack fans.
- Freeing up floor space and eliminating a common point of failure in many data centers.
- The LSST systems edge
- Cloud at your fingertip.
- The ultimate edge and fog server systems that is easy to transport and can be setup in any environment.
- LSST cooling technology enables a wide-range of new edge and fog applications.
- Our green guarantee
- LSST cuts cost of power-to-cool by 98% over air-cooled systems.
- A savings of 40% on total energy cost.
- Our guarantee is that the our systems outperform any other solution on the market.
Let’s take a look at some of the frequently asked questions regarding the LSST system.
How our liquid cooling & server system works
An independent study by Nation Renewal Energy Laboratory (NERL) confirms that LiquidCool lives up to its performance claims.
Fiberoptiq is enabled with LSST’s patented technology Manufactured by LiquidCool Solutions of Rochester, MN.
The LSST employs liquid submersion cooling, in which all electronic components are immersed in coolant within a liquid-tight chassis.
The coolant, a dielectric liquid, is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, inexpensive and never needs to be replaced.
Unlike water the LSST coolant does not conduct electricity, meaning it is safe to use with virtually any electronic component.
LSST offers liquid cooled server solutions across a wide range of use cases. Have a look at our case studies to see how liquid cooling can revolutionize your IT estate.
LiquidCool Edge System operates almost anywhere. and deliver data center performance without the data center.
The LiquidCool Submerged Server, our 1U, single-node systems, offers industry-leading resiliency and mobility.
All the advantage of LiqudCool combined with rugged transport—-Discover an entirely new level of mobility.
The LSC-RT provide options for cooling a wide variety of high performance electronics within a sealed and rugged enclosure.